Join Sheffield Tigers
Players of all ages & abilities welcome, spectators with no ability at all admitted, come & see.
Tigers' Dore Moor Ground (the Tiger Dome) is one of the best purpose built rugby facilities in South Yorkshire. Re-built in 2000 with over a half a million pounds of Lottery grant.
Tigers aim to offer excellent coaching, fun training sessions and an opportunity to build both personal and professional relationships. If you are looking for a new club, a new challenge or just the opportunity to socialise and keep fit, then please come up for the start of pre-season training (Every Tuesday and Thursday, starting on July 1st) or contact the club 0114 2360075 (24 hour answer machine) or email email@example.com.
Benefits of playing for Tigers
- Free Meals on match & training days
- Free Kit
- Free Physio
- Free Nutrition and conditioning advice
- Free Gym
- Get paid up to £50 per game ( more details below )
- Annual players tours
Training starts in July 7:00pm prompt every Tuesday & Thursday evening
Coaching - Level 3 Head Coach with three assistant Coaches two at Level 2, forward and backs coaching specialists.
Training - Floodlight training facilities. Free food post training and post match day.
Physio - The best in house physiotherapist in Yorkshire, Pete Hanley, he teaches the other physio's. Our game day physio's are experienced, qualified and dedicated.
Free Gym - We have our own gymnasium on site. With Tom Skelton our experienced personal trainer there to supervise and advise the correct programme for conditioning our athletes. Playing membership gives you full insurance cover for this facility and anytime use. The gym comes with Personal trainers and individual Nutritional advice - follow this link for more information.
Free Kit - We have pre and post match team wear, we go looking good and we look like a team after we've played. On the pitch, all kit is provided. Additional items, such as coldweather tops, are earnt with games played.
Payment - All first team players get paid for their efforts, £50 per match.
Free membership to students; we appreciate that University and College lads can ill afford to waste good drinking vouchers on rugby, so to help, we don't charge for the first two months membership and then it's only £10/month after that, for all the benefits.
Try TIGERS' for Free.
Tigers 2nd XV
- With their own Coaches the Super 2nd's play in the very competitive Yorkshire Merit Table. They are a squad in their own right but there's always the opportunity to taste national rugby.
Tigers 3rds & Vets' XV
- These are our social & over 35's drinking sides, they tour to European cities every year and regularly host touring sides coming to Dore Moor. Between them they play around 25 games a season, The 3rd XV is a mixed bunch of youth & experience, picked on availablitiy not ability. The Vets' team is of a very good standard of rugby played if not a little slower than they used to be. Many of our Vets' players are ex-first teams (occasionally even ex-England) not only from Tigers 1st XV but we have refugees from other clubs. Basically they like a beer after a good game of rugby. more info
Tigers Colts XV -
Is our Under 19's team, they are integrated into the club and can train alongside the 1st & 2nd XV's on Tuesdays & Thursdays, as well as their squad sessions on Sundays if they don't have a match.
New Players are always welcome.
If you're looking to enjoy your rugby at a new club or a new challenge, please contact our the club or feel free to turn up at training 6.45 p.m. – 8.30 p.m. (Tuesdays & Thursdays) - Directions
Just ask for
Jamie Broadley – 07791 528473 – 1st / 2nd XV squads
Tim or Matt - Social rugby
Helen - Colts & Junior Teams